Post-secondary presentations include information about agency vision and mission, history, programming, and the social services database. Depending on the needs of the program/class, we can also include alumnus discussion if our presenter is an alumnus of the post-secondary institution, discussion about the experience of being on a post-secondary placement, et cetera.
Presentation – General Information
- Agency Profile
- Vision & Mission
- Programs offered by SDRJ
- What is Restorative Justice?
- Restorative Justice v. Traditional Justice
Additional Options – Cambrian College Specific
- Our Program Coordinator, Stacey Lavallie, is a Cambrian alumna
- Stacey graduated in 2021 from the Social Service Worker Program (SSPG)
- Stacey is also a graduate of Seneca College and took part in Cambrian’s Journalism Print and Legal Assistant Program in the early 2000s.
- Stacey can speak about her experience as a placement student, her experience as a mature student, and her experience as an “off-stream” student