Our vision is to help provide a safe space to resolve conflict through Transformative Restorative Justice Dispute Resolution Practices. We forsee opportunities to reduce and prevent crime and work towards a healthy and safe community through the healing of victims, offenders and community.
Our core values centre around: voluntary participation; truthful speaking; the creation of a safe and respectful environment; a positive commitment to repair and a concern to clarify accountability for harms.
Our mission is to enable the victims, accused and the community to resolve the effects of crime and conflict.
- To acquire stable funding to hire an Executive Director and Frontline mediator
- To investigate partnership opportunities to deliver programming, maximize financial resources and achieve administrative efficiencies
- To continue existing operations and programming
- To expand range of programs to include adult sector and donation for service
- To improve program metrics i.e. numbers served
- To improve program visibility in community
3 – 5 YEARS
- To develop a stronger and more effective ‘voice’ for Restorative Justice practices in our community
- To develop community partnerships that assist with program delivery and promote diversity, equity and inclusion
5 – 10 YEARS
- To be the established agency for Transformative Restorative Justice Dispute Resolution practices